Comprised of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents, Microsoft’s Power Platform was designed and built to unlock the potential of Dynamics 365 and Office 365. Together, these tools empower you to innovate with one connected platform.
Watch this short video for a description of Power Platform, including Power BI, Power Apps and Flow- now Power Automate. You’ll quickly see how easy it is to innovate your Dynamics 365 deployment with one connected platform from Power Platform and PowerObjects.
For Citizen Developers
- Prep data with ease and the familiarity of Excel
- Connect to hundreds of sources: Dynamics 365, Azure SQL DB, Excel, SharePoint, LinkedIn, and more
- Empower users to perform tasks with minimal clicks and swipes
For Business Users
- Always be in the know with real-time data
- Automate various manual and mundane tasks – leaving time for the important things
- Optimize user adoption with an app that’s available on iOS, Android, Windows 10 devices, and the web
- Secure Business Intelligence for your organization
- Securely connect to on-premises data and cloud-based services to make the most of the data you already have
- Manage licensing for PowerApps through the Office 365 Admin Portal
- Give your stakeholders a single view across their ecosystem
- Make decisions in your workflow, e.g., run an action only when certain conditions are met
- Embed PowerApps into your organization’s website and other solutions that are used internally